You've successfully integrated our SDK, and now it's time to unlock the full potential of your user data. This documentation is your guide to navigating Pngme's features and making the most out of our powerful API.
Once the SDK is integrated, data starts flowing into your system. Here's what you need to know to handle this data effectively:
- Data Definitions: Learn how to access different types of data, including financial features and risk score model predictions.
- API Requests and Responses: Familiarize yourself with making API calls and understanding the responses.
Risk Score API
Our new Risk Score API enables you to use Pngme's machine learning models to optimize your lending outcomes. Understand how to integrate it into your system for enhanced decision-making capabilities.
How does it work?
Send the API your users' unique identifier or phone number. Receive their Pngme Risk Score prediction. It's that easy!
The Features API provides access to a wealth of processed and analyzed data, enabling you to gain deep insights into user behaviours and trends. Here's what you need to know about it:
- Customizable Data Points: Tailor the data you retrieve to your specific needs. Whether it is loan-related behavior like recent missed payments, spending patterns like cash flow and betting activity, or other financial indicators, our API can support your product requirements.
- Seamless Integration: Designed to work hand-in-hand with your existing systems to enhance your application's capabilities and user experience.
- Getting Started with Features API: To begin, check out our step-by-step guide on integrating the Features API. Explore our detailed documentation, complete with examples and use cases. Utilize our interactive API console for real-time testing and experimentation.
Start making API queries with a Pngme API access token, which can be obtained in our Dashboard
The Appendix section provides supplemental information on Pngme's services, including documentation on Pngme's risk scoring model.
You can see Pngme's data coverage and list of supported institutions broken down by country, institution, and type.
Need Help? We've Got You Covered
You can contact us at [email protected] or via your designated support channel for prompt assistance and guidance.
Your Opinion Matters
We're constantly looking to improve. Share your feedback and suggestions to make this documentation better for everyone.